Akindi works in 3 simple steps:
- Print – Create an assessment to start customizing your bubble sheet. Print as many copies as you need; you can opt to print answer sheets with student names and RU ID numbers. You may print an extra copy to fill out the answer key, or you may opt to fill out the answer key online before scanning the completed answer sheets.
- Scan – Once the students have completed the assessment, you can batch scan every answer sheet into one PDF file using your scanner’s document feeder. If you are using the Akindi iOS app, hold the phone up to scan the assessments using your phone’s camera.
- Upload – Once you have scanned the answer sheets into a single PDF file, you can upload the file to the Akindi website or email it to a special Akindi email provided to you. Your answer sheets will be graded instantly, and you’ll be ready to view your assessment results.
- Akindi is installed in Rutgers Canvas. Enable it in your course navigation.
- Read the Getting Start Guide
- Watch the Canvas Integration Video
- Use Akindi for your paper tests.
- Use your departmental photocopier to scan and email the file to you.
- Upload the file via the Akindi interface to autograde and resolve discrepancies.