When you click on a VT link, you see a page titled “VoiceThread Account Verification”.
This means you already had a VoiceThread account under your email address, and the system is now trying to connect that existing account with your profile. You’ll only need to complete this step once. To proceed through this page:
- Click on the link that says “Set it here” to set a verification password for your account.
- Proceed through the steps to set a password. This will involve receiving an email from VoiceThread.
- Use that password you just set on the verification page.
Is it asking you to sign in?
- Try clearing your cache and cookies for your browser AND make sure your web browser accepts third-party cookies.
- If that did not work, you can reset your VoiceThread password.
Having Issues with Audio or Video
Visit the VoiceThread website to resolve any VoiceThread recording issues you may have.
- Commenting Voicethread
- Viewing Voicethread
- Creating Voicethread
- Editing Voicethread
- Sharing Voicethread
- Voicethread Settings
- Voicethread Activity Feed
- Voicethread Notifications
- VoiceThread Accessibility
For additional learning opportunities, click our full selection of available Workshops & Webinars.