This article is for instructors who have an existing LabArchives account and have created one course with at least one assignment in the LabArchives course notebook.
Instructors and teaching assistants will be prompted once to link their Canvas account to LabArchives.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to the course you would like to connect to LabArchives.
- In your Canvas course, click Assignments in the course navigation. Add a new assignment. You may also add an assignment type to Modules.
- Please add your assignment details, assignment points, or other assignment-specific information and settings. For Submission Type, choose External Tool from the dropdown menu and click on the Find button.
- A Configure External Tool box will open. Find and select LabArchives.
- Please check your email for an email from LabArchives
- In the Link Resource from External Tool window, enter the confirmation code from your email and click Submit.
- You will now see a list of your LabArchives assignments and can link them to Canvas.