Playposit is a visual learning tool that allows instructors to build lessons into videos so that students can learn while viewing a video. The tool lets instructors use a library videos from YouTube, TEDEX and other video hosting websites, including Rutgers MediaSpaces, powered by Kaltura. Playposit also has a feature where instructors can record their own videos to use. Instructors can add quizzes or texts lessons to help facilitate learning during the course of a video. The goal with Playposit, is to have students learn at their own pace in a fully online setting.
Instructors, please note:
- To enhance collaboration, users in your Canvas course with a TA, designer, or teacher role have access to edit questions in Playposit bulbs shared with the Canvas course.
- The additional resources listed below are available in Canvas Commons, search for Playposit. You may import this content from Canvas Commons.
- Playposit Help Center
- Deep -Linking content items for Instructors
- Playposit Student Getting Started Guide
- Adding a Kaltura Video to your Bulb
- Recorded Webinars: