Playposit is a visual learning tool that allows instructors to build lessons into videos so that students can learn while viewing a video. The tool lets instructors use a library videos from YouTube, TEDx and other video hosting websites, including Rutgers MediaSpace, powered by Kaltura. Instructors can add quizzes or texts lessons to help facilitate learning during the course of a video. The goal with Playposit, is to have students learn at their own pace in a fully online setting.
Instructors, please note:
- To enhance collaboration, users in your Canvas course with a TA, designer, or teacher role have access to edit questions in Playposit bulbs shared with the Canvas course.
- The additional resources listed below for how to use Playposit by importing the Playposit Interactive Video module available in Canvas Commons, search for Playposit. You may import this content from Canvas Commons.
- Playposit Help Center
- Playposit Student Resources
- Adding a Kaltura Video to your Bulb
- Playposit Instructor Resources
- Deep -Linking content items for Instructors
- Building bulbs with dual stream content using Kaltura (It is recommended that instructors do not set the second video stream in the sidebar)
- Template Gallery
- PDF Export of questions
- Bulb Analytics
- Recorded Webinars: