CidiLabs DesignPlus is a tool that cuts down time develop content within a Canvas course by allowing users to rapidly create and style modules and pages. DesignPlus improves the quality, consistency, and accessibility of a Canvas course and allows users to build a course in half the time. The tool includes:
- Context Editor Toolbox:
- Enable to easily create, customize, and style content on any Content, Discussion, Assignment, and Syllabus
- Multi Tool:
- Rapidly create Content and Pages. Multi Tool has a module builder to set up module pattern and creates Assignments, Discussions, and Pages in one step.
- Upload Embed Image:
- Use to upload, crop, resize, and embed images anywhere within the Canvas course.
Note: Some browser extensions may affect the use of DesignPlus.
Rutgers has an enterprise license. Please access DesignPlus’s Multitool through Rutgers Canvas by enabling it in the course navigation. The Toolbox and Upload/Embed Image are available once you edit a page with the Canvas Rich Content Editor.
For questions and technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CidiLabs LTI Support
- Video: DesignPlus Canvas Overview
- DesignPlus Module Builder
- How to Build your courses with MultiTool?
- How to modify course dates?
- Video: Adjusting Assignment dates with MultiTool