Kaltura provides many applications that allow you to create, capture, edit and publish videos from anywhere! With Kaltura Personal Capture, you can create recordings of your lectures, screen captures and recordings of your narrated PowerPoint presentations. Kaltura MediaSpace also allows you to easily publish your videos in a single place. With the integration in Canvas, you can share your videos with your course site.
Rutgers has an enterprise license for Kaltura. To access, click on My Media in your account settings or course navigation.
- Kaltura – MediaSpace Overview
- Kaltura – Personal Capture
- Kaltura – Embedding missing Kaltura videos in migrated courses
- Kaltura – How do I re-upload media recorded with Kaltura Capture?
- Kaltura – How to Download Your Kaltura Media File
- Kaltura – How to Request and Edit Your Captions
- Kaltura In-Video Quiz Set-up for Instructors
- Kaltura – How do I add Kaltura content to my Canvas course?