BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system for online learning. The LTI integration enables teachers to:
- Embed BigBlueButton virtual classes within their course to provide online office hours, small group collaboration, and online lectures
- Record sessions
- Manage recorded sessions
With our hosted premium solution, recordings of your online sessions remain in your online course. Canvas documentation mentions a 14-day period where recordings remain available. This does not apply to Rutgers Canvas.
- Canvas Guides: Conferences for Instructors
- Canvas Guides: Conferences for Students
- Blindside Networks: How do I share my screen?
- Blindside Networks: FAQs and How-to’s
- Blindside Networks: Canvas Conferences