This online teaching and learning environment integrates the entire digital textbook with the most effective instructor and student resources to fit every learning style. Instructors are able to simplify and automate such tasks as making assignments, score student work, keep grades, and more, enable you to customize your classroom presentation with a wealth of resources and functionality including PowerPoints, rich visuals, as well as your own materials, allow you to identify students falling behind and intervene accordingly, without having to wait for them to come to office hours.
Students are able to access the complete, online version of your text with study resources that address their specific needs, get instant feedback and context-sensitive help on their assignment, and track their progress throughout the course from your personal online gradebook.
Please note, however, that you will need an account previously created with WileyPLUS to access any online material.
- Student Registration for WileyPLUS (next generation) when it is Imported with Canvas
- WileyPLUS/Canvas Integration – Instructor’s Quick Start Guide
- Signing Instructor’s into WileyPLUS Course Imported to Canvas
- Synchronize my WileyPLUS Gradebook with my Canvas Course for Instructors
- WileyPLUS / Canvas (Instructor) – Course Copy
- How to Add Deep-Linked Assignments to my Integrated WileyPLUS course within Canvas as an Instructor