REGIS GradeSync, available as an application in RU Faculty Tools, saves instructors time and reduce error by providing a one-button one-time push of final letter grades to REGIS.
REGIS GradeSync depends on the following conditions:
- The REGIS grading period is open.
- The Canvas course site contains at least one section tied to one REGINDEX in REGIS for the current term.
- The Canvas course site has a grading scheme enabled with valid grades accepted by REGIS.
- The Canvas instructor logs into Rutgers Canvas with a NetID and is enrolled in the Canvas course as a Canvas teacher, TA, Facilitator, Course Support, or other editing role.
- The Canvas instructor is assigned with a REGIS role of Grader or higher for the REGIS section.
- The Canvas instructor has an active teaching appointment for the current semester.