This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- The student perspective using each application
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
Note: All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session.
Instructors who plan to use online tools to conduct proctored exams may benefit from reviewing the information included in the Proctoring Orientation course and completing one of the included quizzes as a student. This will familiarize you with the process of taking a proctored exam and resources available to your students. For additional information, please review the Proctoring Orientation located within Rutgers Canvas.