Per previous announcements, deprecated external apps will be removed from Rutgers Canvas. These external apps will be removed on May 16. To access the data associated with app, users will need to log into the external app outside of Canvas. The deprecated versions of the following external apps will be removed:
- Google LTI 1.1 – Please use the new Google Assignments LTI 1.3 external app.
- McGraw-Hill Connect – As previously stated, instructors should use the new McGraw-Hill Connect app for courses starting Summer 2023.
- Pearson Reveal and Pearson MyLab & Mastering – Pearson Access is now available and should be used for Summer 2023 courses.
- iClicker Classic – iClicker Grade and Roster Sync is currently available. Instructors will no longer be able to use iClicker Classic.
- Cambridge MyBusinessCourse – MyBusinessCourse LTI 1.3 is currently available. Starting Summer 2023, instructors should use the new version.