PlayPosit 101 – Introduction to in-video interaction for Rutgers
March 24, 2021 at 3 PM
Learn how to use PlayPosit with your existing Kaltura or YouTube videos to personalize learning pathways, embed simulations, create branching scenarios, build threaded discussion boards, and reinforce objectives with formative assessments. PlayPosit provides multiple interaction types with advance response features to transform passive observation into active learning for online and conventional learners as they explore, analyze, and apply concepts through enriched learning content.
PlayPosit + Peer Review for Rutgers
April 8, 2021 at 11 AM
Join the PlayPosit Instructional Design team to learn about PlayPosit’s advanced features. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to assign learner-made bulbs, create a rubric, and guide students to provide peer review! Please review these resources:
PlayPosit 2021 Webinar Series
PlayPosit also offers webinars for instructors. Check out these upcoming offerings:
- PlayPosit Webinar: Monitoring Data
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021 | 3:00-4:00pm ET
- Do you like data? We do, too. By now, you’ve likely noticed that the data on our monitor screen shows you how your learners are performing. But, do you know all of the features that this screen offers? During this webinar, we’ll teach you best practices for using the data from your PlayPosit bulbs. We will also show you how to use the advanced features of the PlayPosit Grade Book, worksheets, reports, and notes. With PlayPosit, you get so much more than grades.
- Register for PlayPosit Webinar: Monitoring Data on March 24
- Students Drive Learning with Learner Created Content with PlayPosit
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 | 4:00-5:00pm ET
- With PlayPosit learner made bulbs, take the burden off your shoulders to create and deliver all content. Teachers often feel the full responsibility of content creation to promote student success, but what if the students were in charge of their own learning? Use PlayPosit’s learner-made bulbs to promote student leadership, agency, and content expertise. Watch content retention soar!
- Register for Students Drive Learning with Playposit Learner Created Content on April 8
- PlayPosit’s Live Class Response System Broadcast for Synchronous Instruction
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 | 3:00-4:00pm ET
- Join the PlayPosit Instructional Design team to learn how to convert your asynchronous content to a live student-response experience. Broadcast mode allows instructors to send a variety of questions over web conferencing apps or in socially distanced lecture halls, allowing for maximum student engagement in synchronous lessons & lectures. Enjoy all the benefits of real-time data and monitoring, too!
- Please note: this session is not designed for beginners, please make sure you are familiar with your PlayPosit workflow prior to viewing this webinar.
- Register for PlayPosit’s Live Class Response System Broadcast for Synchronous Instruction on April 21