Rutgers Canvas is pleased to announce that Playposit, a video interaction tool, now includes support for question banks, playlists, and peer review.
- Peer Review: Use the new peer review application to designate groups in Canvas to review submissions.
- Learner Benefits – Learners gain valuable feedback opportunities, learn from their peers and develop soft skills beyond the classroom. Please share the Playposit Peer Review for Learners article with your students.
- Instructor Benefits – Rubrics and free form feedback opportunities promote community learning and offload sole responsibility for feedback. Please learn more by viewing the Playposit Peer Review for Instructors article.
- Question Banks: Question banks provide instructors a solution for more robust auto-graded assessments. Equitable manner of ensuring academic honesty. It does not require additional software or hardware and it allows for multiple versions of questions to appear; thereby, making cheating much more difficult. Review the Playposit Question Bank article.
- Playlist: Playposit new course playlist functionality offers seamless engagement within or outside of Canvas depending on your workflow. Combinations of bulbs and documents can be delivered to learners in a locked or unlocked progression. Certificates can be generated upon completion. Review the knowledgebase article on Playposit Playlists. Try out the playlist feature by accessing Playposit Academy which provides you the skills necessary to produce pedagogically meaningful content using PlayPosit’s entire suite of applications.