Rutgers Canvas is pleased to announce a year-long demo of Playposit! Playposit is an advanced in-video quizzing tool that plugs into Canvas (& Kaltura) via LTI.
Make your online, blended, or flipped classroom active with PlayPosit, a platform that allows you to transform passive video and audio into interactive experiences. Draw from any video source, including Kaltura, or use the screen capture app to make your own video; then easily add elements into the recording to personalize instruction. With Rutger’s special integration with Canvas, you can assign PlayPosit videos inside of your LMS. What’s more, is that students’ grades will automatically be synced with the grade book, making your life easier and your course more successful.
If you’d like to consider exploring PlayPosit during the Spring & Summer semester or would like to learn more, please contact email@example.com before 01/14/2019.
Get the most out of PlayPosit by attending an online training on Monday, December 3, 2018, at 10 AM, or an online training on Monday, January 14, 2019 at 1 PM.
- Playposit Tutorial Videos
- Playposit Article: Canvas Basic Set-up, Assignment, Grade Sync
- Playposit Article: Canvas Deep-linking (For Rutgers, click the inverted caret to access Playposit in the Rich Content Editor)
- Playposit Article: Analytics
- Playposit Article: Using a Kaltura-hosted video