LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor: Protect the Integrity of Online Tests
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- The student perspective using each application
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
Respondus 4.0 and the Test Bank Network: Quickly Create Online Exams
Respondus 4.0 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be published directly to your LMS system. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment, or moved from one LMS to another. Whether you are a veteran of online testing or relatively new to it, Respondus 4.0 will save you hours on each project. The Respondus Test Bank Network enables instructors to create online tests – in just minutes – from official publisher test banks. The Respondus Test Bank Network is FREE to instructors who use Respondus 4.0 and adopt a participating textbook.
This training will cover:
- Overview of Respondus 4.0
- Overview of the Test Bank Network, which includes official test banks from dozens of leading publishers
- Creating test questions from test bank items with Respondus 4.0
- Editing, formatting, and publishing test questions to your LMS from Respondus 4.0
Note: You must have a PC to download Respondus 4.0