REGIS Warning GradeSync is now available in Canvas. This new feature will allow instructors to submit warning grades and comments from Canvas to REGIS during the open warning period.
Requirements for Using Warning GradeSync
- The Warning Period is open in REGIS.
- The Canvas course site contains at least one section tied to one REGINDEX in REGIS.
- The Canvas instructor’s NetID is enrolled in the Canvas site as a Canvas Teacher, TA, Facilitator, Course Support.
- The Canvas instructor is assigned with a role of Grader or higher for the REGIS section.
- The Canvas instructor has an active faculty or staff role for the current semester.
To get started, review the REGIS Warning GradeSync Guide.