Rutgers Canvas is pleased to announce the integration of Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Cloud Express, which provide creative apps that empower students and instructors to develop powerful presentations, photography, illustrations, movies and videos, and web applications. The Creative Cloud integration includes all of Adobe’s creative tools. Adobe Express is a web-based application for Creative Cloud that makes it easy for instructors and students to communicate ideas with presentations, graphics, and short videos—in minutes. Students can demonstrate learning, tell a story, or convey a point of view by making high-quality reports, research papers, posters, writing assignments, and presentations.
The features of this integration include:
- Providing access to Creative Cloud desktop, mobile, and cloud applications via the course navigation.
- Creating Adobe templates that students may copy to use as a basis for their assignment submission.
- Assignment submissions displayed in SpeedGrader.
Instructors and Students: To use the Adobe Creative Cloud integration, users must have an existing Adobe Create Cloud account. User must activate your Adobe Create Cloud through the Rutgers Software portal before accessing resources in Canvas.
- Activate your Adobe Create Cloud account through the Rutgers enterprise license.
- Rutgers Canvas Documentation:
- Adobe Help Center: