Join us for a webinar for instructors hosted by Hypothesis. The webinar will be on January 11, 2022, at 11:30 AM.
The Hypothesis LMS app brings discussion directly to course content by enabling students and teachers to add comments and start conversations in the margins of their texts. Collaborative annotation engages students more deeply in course readings and gives teachers a view into how students are reading.
With the new Hypothesis LMS app, it’s now easier than ever to get started using collaborative annotation in your classes. With the app installed in your course site:
- You can enable Hypothesis on select readings (public web pages and PDFs in your course files)
- Students don’t need to install anything
- Students don’t need to sign up for or log in to separate accounts
- A private Hypothesis group is automatically generated for each course
- You can grade student “annotation sets” in SpeedGrader
Check out the Hypothesis knowledge base and YouTube channel for more details on how the LMS app works.