Rutgers Canvas is pleased to announce the integration of Marketplace Simulations which allow students to experiment with business strategies, test business ideas, and experience the consequences of their actions in a virtual business environment. As students apply the theoretical knowledge they learned in class to make strategic and tactical business decisions in the game, they develop skills critical to succeed in today’s business world.
Marketplace Simulations are designed to help students
- Develop an understanding of business decisions by letting them apply business concepts in a competitive and risk-free environment
- Place emphasis on functional integration at the strategic and tactical levels
- Stimulate creative thinking
- Enhance interpersonal relationships via leadership and teamwork
Instructors need an existing Marketplace Simulation account. Students will need to purchase a subscription.
- Marketplace Simulations Support
- Student Resources
- Instructor Resources