Join us for a webinar for instructors hosted by Hypothesis Director of Education, Dr. Jeremy Dean. The webinar will be on June 4, 2020, at 12 PM.
The Hypothesis LMS app brings discussion directly to course content by enabling students and teachers to add comments and start conversations in the margins of their texts. Collaborative annotation engages students more deeply in course readings and gives teachers a view into how students are reading.
With the new Hypothesis LMS app, it’s now easier than ever to get started using collaborative annotation in your classes. With the app installed in your course site:
- You can enable Hypothesis on select readings (public web pages and PDFs in your course files)
- Students don’t need to install anything
- Students don’t need to sign up for or log in to separate accounts
- A private Hypothesis group is automatically generated for each course
- You can grade student “annotation sets” in SpeedGrader