Just like any other online course at Rutgers, your Canvas courses must be accessible to students across a wide range of disabilities. Here’s a selection of documentation on some of the tools Canvas offers to help make your content more accessible:
- Accessibility Within Canvas
- How to fix and prevent accessibility issues in your Canvas course
- Once I publish a Quiz, how can I give my students extra attempts?
- How do I use the Accessibility Checker in the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I add captions to new or uploaded videos in Canvas?
- Creating accessible tables in the Rich Content Editor
- UDOIT Overview
For more information on the accessibility settings available to you as a user of the Canvas platform, check the following pages:
- Accessibility within Canvas
- What feature options can I enable in my user account?
- Canvas Voluntary Product Accessibility Template