FacultyEnlight is a resource for researching, adopting, and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials. The FacultyEnlight online adoption platform streamlines the course material adoption process for faculty and makes it easier for students to access the widest variety of affordable options in all the formats available from their campus bookstore.
FacultyEnlight benefits both faculty and students by making adoptions easier, and ensuring students are prepared for class. By using the Canvas Integration, your students can quickly purchase or rent the titles they need from the bookstore website directly through their courses in their LMS.
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS OF THIS INTEGRATION?
- FacultyEnlight and Canvas courses are paired for a single sign-on experience.
- Seamless Integration with your courses expedites your course material selection process.
- Includes auto-populating the course information in FacultyEnlight and gives you the option to re-adopt materials.
- Easily submit your adoptions early to guarantee the best prices and formats for students.
- With single sign-on, students can click on the “Purchase Course Materials” link directly from their Canvas course to purchase the correct course materials.
To begin using this tool, enable “Research and Adopt Course Materials” and “Purchase your Textbook” in your course navigation by accessing the navigation tab in Course settings.
For more information, see the FacultyEnlight demo video below.