Rutgers MediaSpace, powered by Kaltura, is integrated into PlayPosit. Users can create learning experiences around previously recorded videos from MediaSpace.
For some users, the integration of Kaltura and PlayPosit is not seamless. When you are creating a bulb and choose to add a Kaltura video to your bulb, you may not see your Kaltura videos. You must pair your Kaltura account to PlayPosit.
- Login to Canvas and navigate to the course you would like to connect to PlayPosit.
- Select Assignments from the left column menu and add a new assignment.
- Enter “PlayPosit Setup” in the Assignment Name field.
- Scroll down to Submission Type.
- Click Get Started to access your PlayPosit account.
- In the “Link Resource from External Tool” window, click on your name to expand the side tray.
- In the side tray, click Profile.
- Scroll to User Integrations section and in the Kaltura ID field, enter your Rutgers NetID.
- Click Request Access.
- Click Save.
Your request will be processed by PlayPosit within 24-48 hours.