Linking Canvas to FacultyEnlight (1st time cross-over)
The following directions summarize the full Barnes & Noble instructor guide.
- Login to Canvas with your faculty credentials.
- Choose the course you are teaching from your dashboard.
- Edit your course navigation to enable both of the following links:
- Research & Adopt Course Materials– clicking on this link will open a new window, and prompt you to sign in or create an account with FacultyEnlight. After first time pairing, every subsequent click from Canvas will not require you to sign in.
- Purchase Course Materials – clicking this link will take your students to the campus bookstore, and prompt them to sign in or create a bookstore account to purchase course materials. The course materials you adopted will appear here in all the available formats (new, used, rental, digital).
- Click on Research & Adopt Course Materials.
- You will now be redirected to FacultyEnlight.
- Login with your FacultyEnlight username and password, or create a new account.
- Your course information will auto-populate in FacultyEnlight to match the course you chose in Canvas.
- Your Canvas account is now paired with FacultyEnlight.
- You will not have to login when clicking the Research & Adopt Course Materials link from Canvas in the future.