The Proctortrack documentation in Canvas Commons has now been updated. The updated documentation includes:
- New Quizzes Instructor Manual
- Proctoring Configuration Manual
- Providing Quiz Accommodations while using Proctortrack
As instructors prepare for the new semester, please follow these best practices to ensure a seamless proctoring experience for your students:
- Click Troubleshoot in the Proctortrack Dashboard. This will verify that onboarding has been set and that proctoring is properly enabled for your exams.
- Add an access code to each quiz and copy the code to the Proctortrack Dashboard.
- Do not share the access code with your students. Proctortrack will share it. If you share it, then your students can bypass proctoring.
- If delete a quiz, please disable proctoring first before deleting. Click Sync Tests to update your Proctortrack Dashboard.
- Disable all proctoring in templates and source courses before importing into a new live course. Click Troubleshoot once content is copied into a new course to verify ProctorTrack is working properly.